BFG Motion Control Rig rentals...
A Motion Control Rig built for portability and flexibility.
Designed with modular principles for the real world. Equally at home in a studio, on location and tight interiors. Precision robotics gearboxes and low noise stepping motors provide excellent precision and reliability.
Rig shown with long arm. For rental enquiries please check
PDF spec sheet. Download
Various works made with BFG motion control :
- TVC : Made by Sandbox Perth - extended dolly move shot in two parts. WESTERN POWER
- Online TVC : Multiple passes over 2 days of shooting - UBER Dir Darcie Prendergast Prod. Oh Yeah Wow
- TVC : Made by Illoura Melbourne - replication of football player using BFG rig. POWERADE
- TVC : Making of, showing BFG rig in action... SALVOS
- TVC : Finished TVC for Salvos with main character morphed as he ages. RED SHIELD APPEAL
- Cute Music Video : Tracking shot synced to music track - Compositing/Direction Andrew Goldsmith. ARCHITECTURE IN HELSINKI Oh Yeah Wow
- Production : Good Oil : Time Lapse sequences using an Alexa camera and simple Gerber dolly rig. BRANCOTT WINES
- Exit Films : Ultra Slow-motion filmed at 1200fps with Phantom Camera. In real time this all happened in less than a second TAC PILLOW
: Volkswagon Korea. : Studio shoot in Sydney. . BLUE MOTION
: Production Visual Jazz Melbourne : Move created in 3D Max. Timelapse and liveaction passes. HOLDEN CRUZE
: Studio shots of Tony Leung, matched with dancers and backgrounds from Guiyang China. FUJI XEROX GUIYANG JAPAN
: Post at ToyBox NZ : Multiple passes with changing backgrounds and CG elements. VIRGIN AUSTRALIA LOUNGE
: Post by Airbag Melbourne : Multi-passes live action and wacky composite elements. KUBOTA TRACTORS
: Production Nine Network Melbourne : Multiple passes with background Razzmatazz 2012 LOGIES RED CARPET
: Production The DMCI Sydney : Multiple passes with set changes. MITSUBISHI FRIDGE
Light Weight "Gerber Rig" - Dolly Pan Tilt for Arri and Red etc.
Runs on standard grips track. On location in Guiyang China for Japanese TVC or in the studio...
Gerber Heavy Duty Pan Tilt head....
BFG Crane rig in the studio for Korean VW BlueMotion TVC
Other options are available including custom solutions for special shots.
All equipment runs my own MANTIS software with complete control over motors and other events.
Also check my VIMEO page for other interesting experiments.